Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's Talk About Me

Thanks for coming to my blog, fellow Hollywood lovers!

I thought I would take a minute to introduce myself & talk a little bit about my blog.

My name is Megan Roche and I am currently a graduate student at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT. My life has constantly and always will revolve around celebrities. I am an addict to award shows, doesn't matter which, but I love watching them. One day, I hope to win the People's Choice Award for Favorite Humanitarian. I care about many different charities and I am a very giving person. I enjoy living the life I do because I work so hard to be where I am. During my undergraduate studies at Mitchell College in New London, CT, I was heavily involved in the radio field, working on both my college station and doing internships at radio stations, both private and corporate. I love radio, but TV is where my heart is.

I'm a reality TV show addict, but I am a massive fan of Scandal and I'm a little too obsessed with Candy Crush Saga. On a daily basis I check my Facebook page a little too often, and I live by inspirational quotes and sayings. BUT I am me, and I love it that way. Currently, I am working toward an internship in California for 8 weeks...that would be a huge dream come true. I would love a chance to work for Ryan Seacrest or E! News.

This blog has been created as part of my course work for CM 503, Media Ethics in a Professional Context, Dr. Lori Bindig. I will be writing throughout the next 8 weeks about mostly ethical problems in the field of communication and how they affect those around us. If there is a specific issue that you want me to discuss or a specific dilemma that you are facing, let me solve it! I consider myself to be just like Olivia Pope from ABC's Scandal, a fixer.

Feel free to leave comments & follow me on twitter @MARMC2013 where you'll find some of my craziest thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment